Wednesday 2 March 2011

'A Spectacular Event'

Something is kicking off in Hamilton Square, Birkenhead on Monday 07 March at 1pm. I picked it up on the Captain Ranty blog and it is being organised by Roger Hayes of the British Constitution Group.

I have no idea what to expect but it really is high time that I got off my backside and protested about the state of the nation. Nothing will change until the people demonstrate how brassed off we all are with The Political Class.

Now where did I put that black brolly?

3 comments:

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks for the link Bry.

As usual, my work interferes with my desire to join these great initiatives. I will be in Cameroon.

I hope you have a terrific day and also that you report back here for those of us unable to make it.

Be well,

CR.

PS-adding you to my Awkward Sods list.

bryboy said...

The Captain's 'Awkward Sods' list must be the pinnacle of my blogging career!! Tks CR!

Unknown said...

I too will be elsewhere due to a long planned long weekend break with the XYL (though not in Cameroon!) I hope the event goes well and gets the media coverage hoped for.