Tuesday 8 March 2011

Lawful Rebellion!

I see that the mainstream media has by and large ignored our demonstration at Birkenhead County Court. They generally don't want people to know that there is a popular movement with a legitimate legal purpose on the march.

It is being conveniently ignored. Frankly I don't know who many of these people were but I attended on my own and spoke to a few people. They are serious, they are educated, they are unfortunately not yet organised...for example I wandered about for a long time not knowing why I was there or who was in charge.

While I was there Roger Hayes did not appear at all. He should have shown his face. I don't even know the name of the lead person which is not right. If they want the public to join then they should be more up front. There should be more information. Actually, unless you were in the know, it was chaos. I wanted to get involved but I never knew what was happening! I will be visiting their website.

Having said all that it was a start and we need a start. The next time it will be bigger and it will grow. Some of these people are nutters but we need nutters to challenge the establishment. The nutters give the rest of us confidence and bravery and I tell you now that protesting takes bravery in our modern society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364091/Council-tax-protesters-storm-courtroom-arrest-judge.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Things are now on the move. Just remember it began in Birkenhead!

No comments: