Thursday 2 April 2009

What is Happening?

The Blogosphere is a free market. It is something that NoLab disciples, notably people like Derek Draper, does not understand. I know that I do not please everyone but my opinions are honestly held and you don't need to agree with me. The great thing about blogging is that you can tell me that I am talking rubbish.

I have had some really interesting comments over the year or more that I have been blogging but suddenly everything has stopped. My visitor account has been frozen! Nobody loves me anymore! So.. if you are visiting me please let me know so that I can sort out the problem.

5 comments:

rightofcentre said...

Read you daily via Google reader.

Anonymous said...

I usually check your site daily

Anonymous said...

I also check your site daily.

bryboy said...

Thank you folks I appreciate that so now I must discover how to free up the visitor count.

Anonymous said...

And I'm still popping in, even though the gardening season's started.

Christine