Thursday 9 April 2009

Pakistan...again!!

I am watching the Pakistani High Commissioner trying to blame us for the problem of the Pakistani terrorists. He actually blames us because we do not vet these people effectively. He is of course right.

We all know that Pakistan is the international state of terrorism. Everything revolves around Pakistan. We more than any country in Europe,have a massive population of Pakistanis in this country. We are therefore so vulnerable that it is only a matter of time before someone dies because NoLab have a project.

Today anti-terrorist police, who normally target people who overfill their bins or place their kids in the wrong school finally got it right. Eleven of the suspects arrested were from Pakistan on student visas and the last one was a 'British' national.

Does that mean that the next time that I fly to see my mates in the Canary Islands from East Midlands Airport I don't have to remove my shoes? I doubt it!

No comments: