Wednesday 12 January 2011

Tomorrow you must vote...!

So who do I vote for if I lived in the Oldham and Saddleworth constituency? I could vote Tory but unfortunately I am against the European Union and I am against the Human Rights Act and I am against mass Immigration. In addition I really want my grandkids to have a good education that I can afford. I also want police on the streets, a fair sentencing policy and someone who cares for the victims of crime.

Well obviously NoLab does not qualify on their previous 13 year record which almost brought the country down. So where does the Coalition stand? Have they offered us a Referendum on the EU? Have they approached the question of the Human Rights Act? Has anything changed on Immigration? Do we see more police on the streets? Have we seen anyone changing anything? The answer is definitely 'NO'!

So why not vote for someone else? Why not stuff two fingers at our corrupt political system and throw your vote away. After all if you vote UKIP or BNP it can't get any worse... can it?

No comments: