Tuesday 2 December 2008

Derby County

I hope you are watching 'LCFC' (you know who you are) but you may just have heard that Derby County are in the semi-finals of the Carling Cup! That is the first time in forty years that the Rams have reached a semi-final. I remember the last time we reached a semi-final because we got to the semi-final of the cup and I was a soldier in Northern Ireland. The lads gave me unmerciful stick but then that was expected because that was the camaderie in the forces.

I could not believe tonight because we never get any luck but when we got the penalty in the 93rd minute I was dancing around the room. After the season we endured last year this has been a real bonus. Well done ewe rams but most of all well done the travelling supporters. You are great supporters guys!

No comments: