Tuesday 10 January 2012

Nigel Farage on HS2!

I watched the modernising puppets in Westmonster this afternoon bouncing up and down one after the other congratulating themselves on yet another massive waste of taxpayer's money.  I could not remember one dissenting voice. Not one MP (when I was watching) told Madame Greening that this was a dreadful waste of public money and not necessary particularly when we as a country are skint!


So do we have anyone who will tell the public the truth? Yes we have so once again step forward Nigel Farage the leader of UKIP! How I just wish he had a voice in Westmonster. The Buckingham electorate preferred 'The Squeaker' and did us all a disservice. This clip puts a totally different slant on the HS2 project and demonstrates how our modernisers dance to the EU tune every time.

2 comments:

SAB said...

He's a star! He gets my vote but I fear he'll never get enough to make a difference.

bryboy said...

Hi SAB he might get a lot more now that the modernisers have decided to ruin a large tract of middle England! This is Tory land and they are not happy!