Monday 2 May 2011

Osama bin Laden and Pakistan

Osama bin Laden says Barack Obama 'planting seeds of hatred'



Well they got him in the end which is not surprising but I believe that his hiding place is sensational! He had been living in a house not far from a military academy right under the noses of the Pakistani government.

Frankly I don't believe that they didn't know he was there and significantly the American government did not inform the Pakistan authorities of its intentions. I have blogged quite often how duplicitous the Pakistani regime is and I now hope that our government ceases to bung our money in their direction. It has always been a total waste of money.

Of course in theory this increases the risk of terrorism in the UK and in this country we have thousands of Pakistani citizens any of whom could be capable of violent acts. In my opinion we should now be considering internment or repatriation at least for all those not contributing to the economy. I suspect however, that the problem is now almost unmanageable.

The death of Osama bin Laden will be celebrated but it is far more important that it has exposed the Pakistani government for what it is. I suspect and hope that they will now be treated as the'enemy' rather than a 'friend of the west'!

No comments: