Thursday 16 February 2012

When thieves fall out! It is quite clear that the police are hot on the trail of the journalists who used to work for News International and were allegedly involved in criminal activity in order to keep that organisation ahead of the competition.

However when one is protecting a job, when you are seeking to get an edge which your company will approve of, then you will push the boundaries back. The real people who should be in the dock are the proprietors of the company who have twice appeared before a parliamentary committee and now it seems that they lied! 

The problem is that they have, with the consent of the government, dumbed down the culture of the British people. They have entertained the people through scandal and inuendo and  are therefore at the beck and call of the European Union and the Political Class.

The popular press are what I call the mainstream media. They have an agenda because they are controlled by the New World Order which includes the EU. News International (the News of the World, the Times, the Sun) have huge influence and have maximised that influence by allegedly hacking into the voice mail messages of certain celebrities.

We all know the guilty parties. We all know that the Murdochs and their associates have apparently lied to a parliamentary committee live on television. It appears that they have corrupted our democracy and there are stories that the former editor of the News of the World, Rebekah Brooks and the Cameron family, are friends and party together. There is a rottenness at the heart of our government which I cannot fathom.

 I envy the people of Scotland for having a politician (Alex Salmond) who appears to put the people first. He may be grandstanding but it clearly works. I cannot think of one person in Westmonster who puts the people above party loyalty even when the party has totally disregarded their traditional manifesto.

I tell you what... we ain't seen nothing yet!





2 comments:

bewick said...

Sorry Bryboy but Alec Salmond is only interested in Alec Salmond. He gives not a fig about the Scottish people. He just wants a place in history to swell the Salmond Ego. I find him repulsive on all levels.

I seriously hope that the canny Scots deprive him and consign him to the dustbin of history. He deserves it and I really cannot understand those who claim that he is a genius. He doesn't seem that to me and I rather think that I could totally destroy him in a 30 minute meeting. After all I live by logic AND in the real world; I actually understand statistics and KNOW how they are misused. Salmond, an apparent economist clearly does not or cynically distorts stats for his own ends; and I know absolutely that I am cleverer than him because I am NOT a politician.

bryboy said...

Hi Bewick, I think I may have worded that badly. The point that I was trying to make was that Salmond is canny enough to promote some policies which the people welcome. We, ruled by Westmonster, never get ANY policies which the public would welcome. Our government is unconcerned about the public because they will continue to vote Con/Lab/Lib no matter what the consequence.