Thursday 27 March 2008

Terminal 5 Heathrow Airport

I am watching SKY News as I write this post and it sounds as if Terminal Five has broken down inside 24 hours. Are we really surprised? BA has been a disaster for some particular time but this seems to be unparallelled. Flights in and out cancelled, people queueing for hours, visitors redirected to Gatwick with no information on how to get there and then of course the inevitable lost baggage! Apparently a flight left yesterday with no baggage on it at all!! As my more famous brother would say - I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Welcome to broken Britain folks and just be thankful that you don't have to live here like we do!

UPDATE
It is much,much worse that even my brother could envisage! It is a total disaster and a national disgrace. The government must now step in but then what would they do?
We all know how decisive the PM is. What concerns me is that we are meant to host the Olympics in 2012. I am not sure that we are capable of holding such an event. I really hope that I am wrong.

No comments: